Power Fasteners PFM2217173 3/8" x 1/4" x 1-1/2" Hangermate+ Concrete Vertical Suspender 100/BX
• (100) Rod Hanging Anchors
• Installs with standard 1/4-inch ANSI drill bit
• Faster installation resulting in labor savings
• Patented thread design offers low installation torque
• Tough threads for tapping high strength concrete
• Rod Diameter: 3/8"
• Length: 1-1/2"
• Diameter: 1/4"
• Hang: Vertical
• Type: Rod Hanging Anchor
• Anchor Material: Carbon Steel
• Finish: Zinc
• Socket Size: 1/2"
Hangermate is an all steel threaded fastening system for suspending steel threaded rod vertically overhead in pipe hanging, fire protection, electrical conduit and cable-tray applications. They are available in versions which can be installed in a vari ety of base materials including steel purlins, bar joists and beams, wood frame columns and beams, as well as concrete ceilings, beams and columns. Steel threaded rods in 1/4" and 3/8" diameters can be vertically suspended with Hangermate (a 1/2" diame ter size is also available for wood). They are also offered in a side mount style for lateral installation of 1/4" and 3/8" diameter steel threaded rods onto joists, columns and overhead members. For all steel and wood hangers, a Hangermate Socket Driv e(more...)