Powers Fasteners 06335-PWR 1/4" Powers Mini Dropin Threaded Expansion Anchors, 100/Box
• (1) Box of 100 1/4" Powers Mini Dropin Threaded Expansion Anchors (Lipped)
• Internally threaded anchor for easy bolt removability and service work
• Flanged (lipped) version installs flush for easy inspection and standard embedment
• Smooth wall dropin can be installed flush mounted or below the base material surface
• Optionally available with a knurled body
• Coil thread version accepts coil rod and typically used for concrete formwork applications
• General Applications and Uses: Suspending conduit; Cable trays and struts; Pipe supports; Fire sprinklers; Concrete formwork; Suspended lighting
• Product Type: Internally Threaded Drop-In Expansion Anchor
• Material: Carbon Steel
• Diamater: 1/4"
• Finish: Zinc Plated
The Mini Dropin is a carbon steel machine bolt anchor for use in shallow embedment applications. In addition to solid concrete and precast hollow core plank, it can be used in post-tensioned concrete slabs and concrete pours over steel deck.