Powers Fasteners 6306SD-PWR 3/8" SMART DI+ CARBON
• (50) Anchors
• Cracked concrete approved alternative to a dropin anchor
• Designed for use in holes drilled with standard ANSI carbide drill bits
• Anchor design allows for shallow embedment and mechanically interlocks with base material
• Internally threaded for easy adjustment and removability of threaded rod or bolt
• Fast anchor installation with a powered impact wrench
• Hammer not used for installation
• Length: 1.8"
• Width: 5.6"
• Height: 2.8"
• Diameter: 1/4"
• Embedment: 1-5/8"
• Internal Thread Depth: 11/32"
• Material: Carbon Steel
• Finish: Zinc Plated
This Snake+ Anchor From Powers Fasteners Is An Internally Threaded, Self-Tapping Screw Anchor Designed For Performance In Cracked And Uncracked Concrete. The Anchor Is Installed Into A Drilled Hole With A Power Tool And A Snake+ Setting Tool. After Installation, A Steel Element Can Be Threaded Into The Anchor Body.