Powers Fasteners 7423SD1-PWR Power-Stud+ SD1 Strength Wedge Anchors, 1/2" x 4-1/2" 50Pk
• (50) Power-Stud+ SD1 Strength Wedge Anchors, 1/2" x 4-1/2"
• Consistent performance in high and low strength concrete
• Nominal drill bit size is the same as the anchor diameter
• Anchor can be installed through standard fixture holes
• Length ID code and identifying marking stamped on head of each anchor
• Anchor design allows for follow-up expansion after setting under tensile loading
• Type: Wedge Expansion Anchor
• Material: Carbon Steel
• Diameter: 1/2"
• Length: 4-1/2"
• Finish: Zinc Plated
The Power-Stud+ SD1 anchor is a fully threaded, torque-controlled, wedge expansion anchor which is designed for consistent performance in cracked and uncracked concrete. Suitable base materials include normal-weight concrete, sand-lightweight concrete, concrete over steel deck, and grouted concrete masonry. The anchor is manufactured with a zinc plated carbon steel body and expansion clip for premium performance. Nut and washer are included.