Powers Fasteners 7424SD2-PWR Power-Stud Carbon Steel Wedge Anchor 1/2" x 5-1/2" 50PK
• (50) Power-Stud Carbon Steel Wedge Anchor 1/2" x 5-1/2"
• Consistent performance in high and low strength concrete
• Nominal drill bit size is the same as the anchor diameter
• Anchor can be installed through standard fixture holes
• Length ID code and identifying marking stamped on head of each anchor
• Anchor design allows for follow-up expansion after setting under tensile loading
• Material: Carbon Steel / Stainless Steel
• Diameter: 1/2"
• Length: 5-1/2"
• Finish: Zinc Plated
• Thread Length: 3-7/8"
• Carbide Bit Size: 1/2" x 10"
The power-stud+ SD2 anchor is a fully threaded, torque-controlled, wedge expansion anchor which is designed for consistent performance in cracked and untracked concrete. Suitable base materials include normal-weight concrete, sand-lightweight concrete and concrete over steel deck. The anchor is manufactured with a zinc plated carbon steel body and stainless steel expansion clip for premium performance.