Powers Fasteners 7430SD1-PWR Power-Stud SD1 Type Wedge Expansion Anchor, 5/8"x3-1/2" 5/Bx
• (1) Power-Stud SD1 Type Wedge Expansion Anchor, 5/8"x3-1/2" 5/Bx
• Consistent performance in high and low strength concrete
• Nominal drill bit size is the same as the anchor diameter
• Anchor can be installed through standard fixture holes
• Length ID code and identifying marking stamped on head of each anchor
• Anchor design allows for follow-up expansion after setting under tensile loading
• Diameter: 5/8"
• Length: 6"
• Material: Carbon Steel
• Thread Length: 4.5
• UL Listed: Yes
The power-stud+ SD1 anchor is a fully threaded, torque-controlled, wedge expansion anchor which is designed for consistent performance in cracked and untracked concrete. Suitable base materials include normal-weight concrete, sand-lightweight concrete, concrete over steel deck, and grouted concrete masonry. The anchor is manufactured with a zinc plated carbon steel body and expansion clip for premium performance. Nut and washer are included.