Powers Fasteners 7444SD2-PWR 3/4" x 6-1/4" Power-Stud+ SD2 Wedge Anchors, 20 Pack
• (20) Anchors
• Consistent performance in high and low strength concrete
• Nominal drill bit size is the same as the anchor diameter
• Anchor can be installed through standard fixture holes
• Length ID code and identifying marking stamped on head of each anchor
• Anchor design allows for follow-up expansion after setting under tensile loading
• Product Type: Wedge Expansion Anchor
• Material: Carbon Steel / Stainless Steel
• Diameter: 3/4"
• Length: 6-1/4"
• Finish: Zinc Plated
• Thread Length: 4"
• Carbide Bit Size: 3/4" x 12"
• Code Listings: ICC-ES ESR 2502 Concrete
Powers 7444SD2, 3/4" x 6-1/4" Power-Stud+ SD2 Wedge Anchors with Stainless Clip, 20 - Box The Power-Stud + Strength Design anchors are fully threaded, torque-controlled, wedge expansion anchors that are designed for consistent performance in cracked and uncracked concrete. Suitable base materials include normal-weight concrete, structural sand-lightweight concrete and concrete over metal deck. The SD2 is manufactured with a zinc plated carbon steel body and stainless steel expansion clip for premium performance.