Powers Fasteners 7452SD1-PWR Power-Stud+ Sd1 7/8 X 8
• (10) Wedge Expansion Anchors
• (1) Nut and Washer
• Consistent performance in high and low strength concrete
• Nominal drill bit size is the same as the anchor diameter
• Anchor can be installed through standard fixture holes
• Length ID code and identifying marking stamped on head of each anchor
• Anchor design allows for follow-up expansion after setting under tensile loading
• Material: Steel
• Diameter: 7/8"
• Length: 8"
• Thread Length: 4-3/4"
• Thread Size: 7/8"-9
• Min. Embedment: 3-1/2"
• Embedment In Concrete: 3-1/2"
• ICC Approved for Cracked Concrete: Yes
• ICC Approved for Un-Cracked Concrete: Yes
The Power-Stud+ SD1 anchor is a fully threaded, torque-controlled, wedge expansion anchor which is designed for consistent performance in cracked and uncracked concrete. Suitable base materials include normal-weight concrete, structural sand-lightweight concrete and concrete over metal deck. The anchor is manufactured with a zinc plated carbon steel body and expansion clip. Nut and washer are included.