Powers Fasteners PFM1411380 Hex Washer Screw Anchor, 1/2" x 3" 50Pk
• (50) Hex Washer Screw Anchor, 1/2" x 3"
• Screw anchors are designed with steel threads along the anchor body tap into the hole during installation. They are heavy-duty anchors that reduce installation torque in concrete and masonry materials.
• Case hardened carbon steel is less brittle than carbon steel and will not fracture under high stress.
• Type: Machine Screw Anchor
• Diameter: 1/2"
• Drill Size: 1/2"
• Overall Length: 3"
• Minimum Embedment: 1-3/4"
• Material: Case Hardened Steel
• Material Grade: 1018
• Finish/Coating: Zinc-Plated
• Head/ Drive Type: Hex
• For Use With: Normal Weight Concrete; Grouted Concrete Masonry; Brick Masonry
High-strength heavy-duty one-piece Screw Anchors are for use in both cracked and uncracked concrete. They can be easily installed with standard-size drill bits, and are removable, for temporary anchoring. Vibration- and shock-resistant. For use in fastening conveyors, pallet racking, racking guards, motors, bracing, piping, ladders, fencing, beams, angles, or dimensional lumber to concrete or masonry. This listing is for pkg. of 50. Technical Specification Item Screw Anchor Anchor Screw Type Screw Anchor Anchor Screw Head Style Hex Washer A(more...)