Powers Fasteners PFM1411420 Hex Washer Screw Anchor, 1/2" Dia. x 4", 50/Box
• (50) Hex Washer Screw Anchor, 1/2" Dia. x 4"
• Hex drive types have six uniform sides that allow fast rotation and easy adjustment. They are driven by wrenches or sockets and are ideal for limited-clearance applications.
• Carbon steel is a soft, durable metal. It is commonly used on abrasive materials, concrete, nonferrous metals, plastics and wood.
• Designed for standard ANSI tolerance drill bits
• Patented thread design offers low installation torque
• Tough threads for tapping high strength concrete
• Ratchet teeth on underside of hex washer head lock against the fixture
• Can be installed closer to the edge than traditional expansion anchors
• Fully removeable and reinstallable in same hole
• Fast installation with powered impact wrench
• Diameter, length and identifying marking stamped on head of each anchor
• One-piece, finished head design
• Anchor Screw Type: Screw Anchor
• Anchor Screw Head Style: Hex Washer
• Anchor Material: Steel
• Material Grade: Not Graded
• Fastener Finish: Zinc Plated
• Anchor Dia.: 1/2"
• Anchor Length: 4"
• Seismic Approved: Yes
• ICC Approved for Cracked Concrete: Yes
• ICC (more...)