Powers Fasteners PFM2111820 Non-Flange Threaded Drop-In Anchor, 3/4"L x 3/8", 100PK
• (100) Non-Flange Threaded Drop-In Anchor, 3/4"L x 3/8"
• Anchor design allows shallow embedment as low as 3/4?
• Redesigned ANSI carbide stop bit with enlarged shoulder for accurate depth
• Internally threaded anchor makes adjustment and removal of threaded rod or bolt easy
• Fast installation – Drill and drive the anchor with just one tool
• Self-Undercut Anchor
• Internally Threaded
• Rod/Bolt Thread Diameter: 3/8?
• Length: 3/4?
• Drill Diameter: 5/8?
• Material: Steel
• Material Grade: 1035
• Finish/Coating: Zinc-Plated
• Head Type: Flat
• Drive Type: Setting Tool
• Fastener Standard: ASTM E488; ACI 355.2
• Bolt Size: 3/8"
The Mini-Undercut+ anchor is an internally threaded, self-undercutting anchor designed for performance in cracked and uncracked concrete. Suitable base materials include post-tension concrete (PT slabs), hollow-core precast concrete, normal-weight concrete, sand-lightweight concrete and concrete over steel deck. The Mini-Undercut+ anchor is installed into a pre-drilled hole with a power tool and a setting tool. The result is an anchor which can provide consistent behavior at shallow embedments as low as 3/4 of an inch. After installation a stee(more...)