Powers PFM2101720 3/8" SDS+ Setting Tool for Mini-Undercut+ Anchors
• (1) 3/8" SDS+ Setting Tool for Mini-Undercut+ Anchors
• Ideal for precast hollow-core plank and post-tensioned concrete slabs
• Cracked concrete tested alternative to a mini dropin anchor
• Redesigned ANSI carbide stop bit with enlarged shoulder for accurate depth
• Anchor design allows for shallow embedment as low as 3/4"
• Internally threaded anchor for easy adjustment and removability of threaded rod or bolt
• Drill and drive the anchor with one tool for fast anchor installation
• International Code Council, Evaluation Service (ICC-ES), ESR-3912 for Concrete and Hollow-Core precast slabs, Code Compliant with the 2015, IBC, 2015 IRC, 2012 IBC, 2012 IRC, 2009 IBC, and 2009 IRC.
• Qualified according to ACI 355.2 (including ASTM E 488) for use in concrete
• FM Approvals (Factory Mutual) – File No. J.I. 3059197
• Material: Steel
• Application: For Setting Drop-in Anchors
• Type: SDS Bit, Setting Tool
• Rod Size: 3/8"
• Weight: 0.17 lbs
Anchor setting tools include concrete and wedge anchors, which are used to used to secure concrete blocks tightly together on many construction sites. Here is some additional information about Dewal(more...)