• (9) Sockets (one of each size)
• Universal Sockets permit turning at angles up to 65° where obstructions may prevent a straight pattern.
• Proto® 12 Point Sockets are ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners, and also on fasteners made from soft materials.
• The TorquePlus™ design is a high performance drive configuration which allows for quick and easy socket engagement to the fastener flats, not the corners.
• The TorquePlus™ configuration employs a radius-corner design, shifting contact area and stress away from the fastener corners and distributing contact stresses over a large area of the socket, minimizing slippage.
• The TorquePlus™ internal design minimizes fastener rounding, helps to extend fastener life, and allows the user to more easily turn worn, rounded, or rusted fasteners.
• Sizes included: 7/32", 1/4", 9/32", 5/16", 11/32", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", and 9/16"