Proto J49901/8-TT Tether-Ready 3/8" Drive Hex Bit Socket - 1/8"
• (1) TETHER-READY 3/8" DRIVE HEX BIT SOCKET - 1/8"
• Proto® Tethered Tool Sockets are manufactured with four detent holes so that the pin detent will engage correctly regardless of the direction the socket is placed on the square drive.
• The Positive Control System requires a separate tool to attach or remove the socket, meaning it cannot be removed without specific intent.
• Chrome finish is applied after the holes are bored for better corrosion resistance.
• Made using a heat treated alloy for wear-resistance which helps minimize distortion for a long life.
• Hex opening holds the bit allowing the bit holder to take the torque load.
• SIZE: 1/8"
• DRIVE SIZE: 3/8"
• TIPS: Hex
• OVERALL LENGTH: 2-23/32"
• WEIGHT: 0.12 lbs
• FINISH: Full Polish
• UNIT OF MEASURE: Fractional