Proto J5221MH 3/8" Drive Socket 21 mm - 6 Point
• (1) 3/8" DRIVE SOCKET 21 MM - 6 POINT
• Proto® 6 Point Sockets are ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners, and also on fasteners made from soft materials.
• The TorquePlus™ design is a high performance drive configuration which allows for quick and easy socket engagement to the fastener flats, not the corners.
• The TorquePlus™ configuration employs a radius-corner design, shifting contact area and stress away from the fastener corners and distributing contact stresses over a large area of the socket, minimizing slippage.
• The TorquePlus™ internal design minimizes fastener rounding, helps to extend fastener life, and allows the user to more easily turn worn, rounded, or rusted fasteners.
• DRIVE SIZE: 3/8"
• POINT SIZE: 6
• FINISH: Full Polish
• UNIT OF MEASURE: Standard
• UNIT OF MEASURE: Metric
• SPECIFICATION ASME: ASME B107.110-2012
• SPECIFICATION AS: SAE AS4984A