Proto J5330MCF 1/2" Drive Full Polish Metric Crowfoot Wrench 30 mm
• (1) 1/2" DRIVE FULL POLISH METRIC CROWFOOT WRENCH 30 MM
• Crowfoot wrenches are used in hard to reach, restricted access situations where a standard wrench or ratchet cannot reach.
• Anti-Slip Design Open End (ASD).
• The arched surfaces are designed to spread the contact forces over a greater area and they keep the loads off the corners of the fastener which helps prevent fastener rounding.
• Broad size range ensures the right tool for the application will be available.
• Typically used in lower torque applications.
• Full polish finish provides corrosion resistance and easy-to-clean surfaces.
• Locking hole feature helps keep the crowfoot wrench engaged on the extension during use reducing downtime due to detachment of crowfoot in awkward spaces.
• Use with locking extensions to reach into spaces too small for a mechanic's arm or where the fastener is out of site.
• SIZE: 30 mm
• OVERALL LENGTH: 3-1/32"
• WEIGHT: 0.66 lbs
• DRIVE SIZE: 1/2"
• FINISH: Full Polish
• UNIT OF MEASURE: Metric
• SPECIFICATION ASME: ASME B107.21