Proto J5332CF 1/2" Drive Open-End Crowfoot Wrench 1"
• (1) 1/2" DRIVE OPEN-END CROWFOOT WRENCH 1"
• Crowfoot wrenches are used in hard to reach, restricted access situations where a standard wrench or ratchet cannot reach.
• Anti-Slip Design open end (ASD).
• The arched surfaces are designed to spread the contact forces over a greater area and they keep the loads off the corners of the fastener which helps prevent fastener rounding.
• Broad size range ensures the right tool for the application will be available.
• Typically used in lower torque applications.
• Full polish finish provides corrosion resistance and easy to clean surfaces.
• Locking hole feature helps keep the crowfoot wrench engaged on the extension during use reducing downtime due to detachment of crowfoot in awkward spaces.
• Use with locking extensions to reach into spaces too small for a mechanic's arm or where the fastener is out of site.
• SIZE: 1"
• OVERALL LENGTH: 2-13/16"
• WEIGHT: 0.46 lbs
• DRIVE SIZE: 1/2"
• FINISH: Full Polish
• UNIT OF MEASURE: Fractional
• SPECIFICATION ASME: ASME B107.100-2010
• SPECIFICATION AS: SAE AS4984A