Proto J5449XL-TT Tether-Ready 1/2" Drive Premium Pear Head Ratchet 10-1/2"
• (1) TETHER-READY DRIVE PREMIUM PEAR HEAD RATCHET
• SkyHook™ ready through-hole built directly into the handle.
• Small pear head design for access in tight, hard to reach work areas.
• 45-tooth gear provides balance between 8° articulation angle and high torque carrying capacity.
• Sealed design helps prevent debris from entering ratchet mechanism reducing wear. Also, helps to keep lubrication contained within the components. Patent pending design.
• Low profile reversing lever design for quick, one-hand operation.
• Contoured, ergonomically-designed handle for comfort. Knurled bands allow for increased grip and slip resistance.
• Double nickel chrome plated for enhanced corrosion protection or black oxide finish.
• Field repairable.
• DRIVE SIZE: 1/2"
• OVERALL LENGTH: 10-1/2"
• WEIGHT: 1.72 lbs
• REPAIR KIT PART NUMBER: J5449XLRK-TT
• FINISH: Full Polish
• SPECIFICATION ASME: ASME B107.500
• STYLE: Pear Head
Proto's line of industrial tethered tools is the next generation of tool safety technology . The SkyHook™ Tether and Transfer system provides secure tool transfers, a free range of motion and positive tool control at the worksite.