Proto J7432S 1/2" DRIVE IMPACT SOCKET 1" - 8 POINT
• (1) 1/2" DRIVE IMPACT SOCKET 1" - 8 POINT
• Drive end chamfer and four detents help provide quick positive engagement with drive tool on any of the socket drive walls.
• Tight tolerances for snug fit on fastener.
• Large clearance holes, concentric opening and nut end chamfer make it easy to position socket on fasteners.
• Made from high-strength steel to help minimize wall thickness and provide access to fasteners in recesses and where nuts and bolts protrude.
• Impact sockets are used wherever powered drive tools are used to install or remove fasteners.
• Impact sockets are designed to withstand higher torque and force associated with impact tools in repetitive application.
• Proto® 8 Point Impact Sockets are ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners, and also on fasteners made from soft materials.
• The TorquePlus™ design is a high performance drive configuration which allows for quick and easy socket engagement to the fastener flats, not the corners.
• The TorquePlus™ configuration employs a radius-corner design, shifting contact area and stress away from the fastener corners and distributing contact stresses over a large area of the socket, minimizing slippage.
• The TorquePlus™ int(more...)