Proto JP0204RF Duratek #2 Phillips Round Bar 4" Screwdriver
• (1) Screwdriver
• Ergonomic quad-lobe handle design with 360° texture for additional grip.
• Designed to meet demanding heavy-duty needs of industrial maintenance and assembly applications.
• Screwdrivers meet ASME B107.15 standards.
• Made in USA.
• Impact and chemical resistant handles are four-sided with broad but shallow flutes.
• Resistant to most harsh chemicals (including hydraulic fluids used in the aerospace industry).
• Four-sided handle design helps prevent "roll away" from the work surface.
• High-alloy steel shanks are heat-treated their entire length to help provide strength against twisting action and to help prevent bending and twisting when placed under torque.
• Fully grounded and chemically polished, then chrome plated for corrosion resistance.
• Made of high-alloy steel (same as shank).
• Precision machined for precise fastener fit.
• Finished in black oxide to help prevent cam out and slipping.
• Tips are un-plated with a black oxide finish to help prevent chrome peeling; an important Foreign Object Debris (FOD) concern.
• HANDLE COLOR: Black/Grey
• TIP SIZE: #2
• TIPS: Phillips®
• SHANK LENGTH [IN]: 4