Reed 02345 VKP10 Pivot Head Valve Key
• (1) Pivoting Valve Key
• Pivoting head fits difficult-to-reach 2" operating nuts.
• Includes 3-foot extension for extra reach up to 10'.
• Heavy gauge, mechanical steel tubing shafts support a maximum torque of 200' lbs.
• Made in USA, Reed valve keys feature strong welds at critical points.
• As a safety feature, Reed valve keys bend before they break.
• Use manually w included handle or add Reed's 700PD power drive and clutch for power valve operation.
• Length: 46.5
• Width: 5.
• Height: 2.5
Reed Valve and Curb Keys are built for strength and durability. All of Reed’s key assemblies will support a maximum torque of 200 foot-pounds. Upper shafts are made from heavy-gauge, mechanical steel tubing plus curb key ends are machined from solid steel for strength. As a safety feature, keys bend before breaking to indicate overload. Made in USA, Reed valve and curb keys also feature strong welds at critical points.Valve and curb keys have a telescoping design. When telescoped in, they are under 4 feet long and fit easily in small utility trucks, behind pickup seats, and in car trunks. When telescoped out, lengths of 5 feet to 7 feet are possible. Add VKEXT or(more...)