Reed 02356 VK3CK1ROD Main Valve Key + 1" Curb Key + 3/8" Slotted Tool
• (1) Main Valve Key w Curb Key
• Compact size fits in crowded utility trucks, behind pickup seats, or in car trunks.
• Heavy gauge, mechanical steel tubing shafts support a maximum torque of 200' lbs.
• Reed VK2 or VK3 saves the space, expense, and handling of 1 or 2 other single purpose keys.
• Wide choice of attachable tools allows users to customize to their systems.
• Made in USA, Reed valve keys feature strong welds at critical points.
• As a safety feature, Reed valve keys bend before they break.
• Use manually w included handle or add Reed's 700PD power drive and clutch for power valve operation.
• Length: 45
• Width: 5
• Height: 2.5
Reed Valve and Curb Keys are built for strength and durability. All of Reed’s key assemblies will support a maximum torque of 200 foot-pounds. Upper shafts are made from heavy-gauge, mechanical steel tubing plus curb key ends are machined from solid steel for strength. As a safety feature, keys bend before breaking to indicate overload. Made in USA, Reed valve and curb keys also feature strong welds at critical points.Valve and curb keys have a telescoping design. When telescoped in, they are under 4 feet long an(more...)