Reed 04439 PPJFA Fitting Attachment for Solvent Cement Connection
• (1) Fitting Attachment for Solvent Cement Connection
• Controlled feed by user prevents over-insertion.
• Easily join or separate gasketed 4"-16" (114 – 434 mm) PVC pipe using the PPJ and PPJVS universal saddles.
• Efficiently connect 4" – 12" (114 - 324 mm) PVC solvent cement joints using the PPJ and individually sized saddles.
• PPJFA Fitting Attachment is required for solvent cement branch connections only.
• Length: 20
• Width: 6
• Height: 5
With 28-to-1 leverage, it is easy for one person to join PVC pipe up to 16" gasketed or up to 12" solvent cement joints, using a Reed Plastic Pipe Joiner. FOR GASKETED PIPE: The Plastic Pipe Joiner can connect and separate 4" - 16" IPS and cast iron size gasketed pipe. Components required for joining gasketed pipe include the Plastic Pipe Joiner (PPJ) and V-shaped saddles (PPJVS). Gasketed pipe is found in underground work such as utility work, among other places. FOR SOLVENT CEMENT CONNECTIONS: The Plastic Pipe Joiner connects solvent cement joints on all pipe schedules, IPS, and water pipe from 4" - 12". For solvent cement connections, individually sized saddles must be ordered together with the Plastic Pipe Joiner (PPJ(more...)