Reed 04441 PPJVS Saddles for Gasketed Pipe (one pair)
• (1) Saddles for Gasketed Pipe
• V-shape saddle serves as a guide for pipe and fits a wide range of pipe sizes up to 16" diameter plastic pipe.
• The inside surface of the V-shape that holds the pipe has a tacky grit coating for extra hold.
• V-shape saddles are used to hold gasketed pipe.
• Length: 10.875
• Width: 12.5
• Height: 5
• Application: Saddles for Gasketed Pipe (one pair)
• Pipe Capacity in-nom.: 4 - 16
• Pipe Capacity actual O.D. mm: 114 - 434
• Weight lbs: 8.0
• Weight kg: 3.6
With 28-to-1 leverage, it is easy for one person to join PVC pipe up to 16" gasketed or up to 12" solvent cement joints, using a Reed Plastic Pipe Joiner. FOR GASKETED PIPE: The Plastic Pipe Joiner can connect and separate 4" - 16" IPS and cast iron size gasketed pipe. Components required for joining gasketed pipe include the Plastic Pipe Joiner (PPJ) and V-shaped saddles (PPJVS). Gasketed pipe is found in underground work such as utility work, among other places.FOR SOLVENT CEMENT CONNECTIONS: The Plastic Pipe Joiner connects solvent cement joints on all pipe schedules, IPS, and water pipe from 4" - 12". For solvent cement connections, individually sized saddles must be ordered together with th(more...)