Reed 706 Mid-Line Vise - Jaw Width 6"
• (1) Mid-Line Vise
• Heavy-duty, cast iron main body parts.
• Throat depth designed for use w pipe.
• Hardened, reversible, replaceable steel jaws w machined serrations.
• Enclosed, lubricated spindle design.
• Straight-line pull, unbreakable nut.
• 360 degree, slip-proof swivel base w double lockdowns.
• Built for a lifetime of service.
• Length: 16.25
• Width: 10.75
• Height: 9.5
Mid-line vises are of strength and price between the Combination Vise and Utility Vise. Design features a machined work surface. The main screw and nut are totally enclosed to keep out dirt and eliminate wear. Straight line pull through the bar and the body greatly reduces wear on main vise nut. Mid-line vises are imported and have replaceable, hardened steel jaw facings and replaceable pipe jaws which are serrated and heat-treated. The base swivels 360° and has two swivel base locking clamps with toothed engagement.