Reed D688 D Serier Drill Bit - 11/16" Npt & Awwa
• (1) D Series Drill Bit
• Recommended for cast iron and cement lined ductile iron.
• Spiral motion clears chips away from the cut.
• Heat-treated for longer life.
• Black-oxide coated for corrosion resistance.
• Made from strong, high-speed steel.
• Length: 4.5
• Width: 0.625
• Height: 0.625
D Series Drill Bits are designed for use with Reed drilling machines and Mueller® E5/D5 only; both of which use saddles. These spiral drill bits are made from strong, high-speed steel, and are heat-treated for longer life. They are black-oxide coated for corrosion resistance, and are much easier cutting than other drills as the spiral motion clears chips away from the cut. D series drill bits are recommended for cast iron and ductile iron, including cement-lined ductile iron.