Reed HS4 Cutter Wheel for Hinged Cutters
• Reed Cutter: 3-1; 3-3; 3-4
• Blade Exposure : 0.383"
• Application: Steel; Stainless Steel
Reed HS4 Includes:
• (1) Cutter Wheels for Pipe Cutters
Reed HS4 Features:
• All Reed cutter wheels are made from high shock-resistant tool steel, while competitive wheels are made from carbon steel or still lower quality tool steel. By using this higher quality raw material, Reed cutter wheels can be made thinner and can therefore cut pipe more easily and leave less burr. Also, because of their higher quality, certified material, only Reed wheels can be heat treated for the perfect balance between hardness and toughness to make the wheels resist breakage and last longer.
• Reed pioneered the development of wheels for plastic pipe and today has the widest variety and highest quality wheels for various types and wall thicknesses of plastic pipe and tubing.
• Reed offers a comprehensive and extensive cutter wheel line for all types of pipe, tubing and conduit. Reed wheels are the best value for use in Reed cutters, or in the cutters of any other manufacturer.