Reed IC1S Internal Pipe Cutter - 1-1/4” minimum I.D. – saw blade
• (1) Internal Pipe Cutter
• Conveniently cut from the inside using a standard 3/8" drill. (Drill not included.)
• Used to cut off pipes below floor level or in the ceiling in new construction, around pools, and for replacement of closet flanges.
• Heat-treated steel, saw-toothed blades make for fast cutting.
• 1/4" quick change chuck.
• Blade Type: Saw Tooth
• Blade: IC1RS
• Blade Diameter: 1.26" / 32 mm
• Blade Cutting Depth: .38" / 9.6 mm
• Shaft Size: 4"
• Application: PVC/CPVC, ABS, PEX, PE and PP
• Weight: 0.2 lbs / 0.1 kg
Reed Internal Pipe Cutters cut pipe from the inside (i.e. drain pipes or sprinkler drops, etc). Heat-treated steel, saw tooth blades on the IC1S, IC1SL, and IC3/4SL internal pipe cutters make for fast cutting. The IC1A comes with an abrasive blade for areas where the blade may come in contact with concrete or other hard surfaces which would destroy a saw tooth blade. Available in a variety of sizes and styles, all internal pipe cutters fit in a standard 3/8” drill. During use, flats on the larger cutters keep the cutter from slipping in the jaws of the drill while a lock washer on the smaller cutters keeps the blades from slipping. All saw tooth in(more...)