Reed TM1100 Direct Tapping Machine - Tap 3/4"-1",Drill 3/4"-1" Awwa
• (1) Direct Tapping Machine
• Drill and tap water mains while they remain under pressure.
• Lightweight yet strong, corrosion-resistant aluminum frames are easy to carry and set-up.
• Pressure relieving valve allows for a one-step operation making it simple to use.
• Modular design allows fast and simple conversion to drilling machine.
• Length: 21.75
• Width: 12
• Height: 14
Reed's Direct Tapping Machine is used to drill and tap water mains while under pressure, then to install 3/4'' or 1'' corporation stops in a 2-step operation. It covers a range of 4'' - 48'' cast or ductile iron and C900 PVC with the use of saddles and chain extensions (saddles sold separate). The TM1100 tapping machine features a flip clamp feed system. Anodized and epoxy-painted aluminum frames provide a lightweight yet sturdy machine for tough in-ditch applications. The swing valve allows easy change-out from drill tap to corporation insertion tool without main shutdown. Tapping machine uses Reed DT and DTP series drill taps.