Safewaze FS-EX2500-GA 65' 5/16" 7X19 Galvanized Steel Cable
This product must be shipped freight due to its size and is not eligible for free shipping.
• (1) Galvanized Steel Cable
• Galvanized Steel Cable for use with the Safewaze SafeLink Horizontal Lifeline System
• Thimbled on one end
• Gauge of Cable: #7 (5/16”)
• Weight: 15 lbs per ft
• Materials: Galvanized steel; Forged steel cable terminals
• Maximum Working Load: 310 lbs (140.61 kg) per person; Up to 4-person SafeLink System
• Applicable Standards: Meets OSHA 1926.502 - ANSI Z359.1 - ANSI A10.32
5/16 7x19 galvanized steel cable sold by the foot, designed for use with the Safewaze Mobile Safelink Horizontal Lifeline System and subdued edge work. SafeLink, the result of a decade of development, addresses the difficulties and limitations of work on the leading surface edges of a building under construction, and other applications where horizontal work and low clearance fall hazards exist.