Safewaze FS-EX2502 Safelink Form Link Anchor
• (1) SafeLink Form Link Anchor
• Column mounted rebar bracket for mounting post
• Desgined for use with Safewaze SafeLink System
• Material: 6061-T6511 Aluminum
• Length: 28"
• Height: 24"
• Inside Width: 3.75" (pole Receptor)
• Outside Width: 4.5" (Pole Receptor)
• Overall Width: 24.50"
• Minimum Tensile Strength: 5000 lbs
• Working Load: 310 lbs/Person; Up to 4-Person SafeLink System
• Applicable Standards: Meets OSHA 1926.502 - ANSI Z359.1 - ANSI A10.32
Aluminum form link anchor, designed for use with the Safewaze Mobile Safelink Horizontal Lifeline System and subdued edge work, can be used with (6) #7 rebar, clamped around a finished column or mounted to a finished wall at least 8" thick. The FS-EX5501-5 fits into the anchor. SafeLink, the result of a decade of development, addresses the difficulties and limitations of work on the leading surface edges of a building under construction, and other applications where horizontal work and low clearance fall hazards exist.