Safewaze FS-EX2503-SL SafeLink StopLink Brake Assembly
• (1) Steel Carabiner
• (1) SafeLink StopLink Brake Assembly
• In-line Energy Absorber
• Designed to limit the maximum arrest load to no more than 1,000 lbf on end achorages
• Built-in Tension Indicator
• Desgined for use with SafeWaze SafeLink System
• Aluminum Housing
• Ultrahigh Molecular weight webbing
• Stainless Steel connectors
• Steel Carabiner
• Web Tensile Strength of 5,000 lbs.
The StopLink brake assembly is an inline absorber for the SafeWaze Mobile Safelink Horizontal Lifeline System and subdued edge work. This brake allows for 4 workers to be tied off at the same time and provide for minimum clearance heights. SafeLink, the result of a decade of development, addresses the difficulties and limitations of work on the leading surface edges of a building under construction, and other applications where horizontal work and low clearance fall hazards exist.