Safewaze FS-EX320 Safelink Snatch Block With Shackle
• (1) Snatch Block w/ Shackle
• Designed to prevent cable from bending during the installation process
• Locking bolt with cotter pin
• Overall Length: 9"
• Width at Widest Point: 3"
• Material: Tensile Steel; Powder Coated
• Locking Mechanism: Locking Bolt with Cotter Pin
• Working Load: 4000 lbs
• Testing: 100% Proff Tested
• Minumum Breaking Load: 5000 lbs
• Applicable Standards: Meets ANSI Z359.1 - ANSI A10.14
The Safelink Snatch Block and shackle is a convenient tool to protect your Safelink cable from bending during the installation process. The block and shackle are added to the system following tensioning from the com-a-long or turnbuckle. The Safelink Snatch block and shackle is rated for the Safewaze Mobile Safelink Horizontal Lifeline System and does not require a Safetylink Strap.