Southwire 26020050-1 50' 120V/15A 14/3 Gauge SJTW GFCI In-Line Cord Set, Yellow Color
• (1) Cord
• GFCI with 4-6mA trip point
• 25mS trip response time
• Manual reset
• Provides compliance with NEC 2008 Article 590.6 for Temporary Installations
• Custom cable gauges, lengths and terminations available by special order
• Voltage: 120V
• Cord Length: 50'
• Amps: 15A
• NEMA: 5-15 P&R, Black
• Grounded Neutral: 4 Ohms
• Trip Response Time for Ground Fault and Grounded Neutral Trip: Less Than 25mS
• Radio Frequency Noise Susceptibility: Operates Within Normal Limits With 0.5 Volts Injected On Power Line 150Khz-230Mhz
• Effect of 10 Amp Turn DC Shock Fault Trip: 5% Maximum Trip Level Variation on Ground
• Endurance: 3,000 Operations Minimum
• Overload Current: Six Times Rated Current
• Insulation Voltage: 1500 Vrms - 1 Min.
• Cord Gauge: 14/3 AWG
• Applications Include: High Pressure Sprayer Washers, Construction Site Power Tools, Drain Snakes, Pumps, Construction Sites, Industrial Appliances
Shockshield in-line GFCI ensures protection from dangerous current leakage that can cause electrical shock and possible electrocution.