Southwire 87600108 Booster Cable 4 Gauge 20' CCA Parrot Clamp
• Designed for use with 6-12-volt batteries to start large trucks and farm equipment
• Comes with extra-tuff parrot jaw clamps
• Clamps are made of zinc plated steel
• Features a water, chemical and temperature resistant T-Prene jacket
• Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
• Material: Copper Clad Aluminum
The C08760 4-Gauge Commercial Grade Booster Cables are designed for use with 6-12-volt batteries to start SUVs and trucks. Use these cables for jumping stalled vehicles in your garage or on the road. These cables fit both top post and side terminals and extra-tuff parrot jaw clamps. These clamps are made of zinc plated steel with serrated jaws and bite down on terminals for a steadfast grip. In addition, the handles are made with non-slip vinyl and fit any size hand! The cable measures 20-feet long with a water, chemical and temperature resistant T-prene jacket and has a trademarked no-tangle design.