Tempo AF2 A-Frame for PE2003 Pulser Fault Locator
• (1) A-Frame
• Identifies the exact location of even the smallest breaks in insulation by "pulsing" a high-voltage signal that radiates into he earth at the location of the faults. With the A-frame mounted receiver, a visual analog meter points the way to the source of the voltage.
• Multiple faults on a single wire can be identified, indicating the need to replace instead of repair.
• Extra-long test leads feature heavy-duty alligator clips for use on multiple cable types.
• Includes a rechargeable transmitter, receiver, A-frame, ground stake, 120 V charger and a 12V DC (cigarette lighter) adapter.
• 1 year limited warranty
• Transmitter Power Requirements: (1) 12V rechargeable battery
• Receiver Power Requirements: (1) 9V battery
• Transmitter Power: 2400VDC peak
• Voltage Protection: 240VAC/400VDC
• Construction Transmitter: Aluminum housing in polyethylene case
• Receiver: powder coated aluminum