Weiler 58309 6 X .045 X 7/8 CER60S T27 Tiger Ceramic Cutting Wheel
• (1) 6 X .045 X 7/8 CER60S T27 Tiger Ceramic Cutting Wheel
• Thin cutting wheels deliver accurate, clean cuts with less pressure
• Contaminate-free Ceramic grain provides a worry free solution for stainless steel applications.
• Cool cutting Ceramic grains grind at lower temperatures and with less friction, reducing heat discoloration of the work piece.
• Unmatched life means more cuts and more material removed over the life of the wheel. .
• Self-sharpening Ceramic grain delivers more fracture points, resulting in high cutting performance throughout the life of the wheel.
• Less pressure is required to achieve consistent material removal rate for over the life of the wheel, reducing operator fatigue.
• Diameter: 6"
• Thickness: .045"
• Type 27
• 7/8" Arbor
• Max RPM: 10,200
With Tiger Ceramic, there’s no more compromise. Now you can maximize your time on the job with a superior combination of life and cut rate for maximum productivity. Self-sharpening and cool cutting, Ceramic grain removes material effortlessly while a hard bond keeps working longer.