Weiler 58325 4.5 X 1/4 X 7/8 CER24R T27 Tiger Ceramic Grinding Wheel
• (1) 4.5 X 1/4 X 7/8 CER24R T27 Tiger Ceramic Grinding Wheel
• Contaminate-free Ceramic grain provides a worry free solution for stainless steel applications.
• Cool cutting Ceramic grains grind at lower temperatures and with less friction, reducing heat discoloration of the work piece.
• Unmatched life means more cuts and more material removed over the life of the wheel.
• Self-sharpening Ceramic grain delivers more fracture points, resulting in high cutting performance throughout the life of the wheel.
• Less pressure is required to achieve consistent material removal rate for over the life of the wheel, reducing operator fatigue.
• Diameter: 4-1/2"
• Thickness: 1/4"
• Type 27
• Arbor: 7/8
• Maximum Speed: 13300 rpm
With Tiger Ceramic, there’s no more compromise. Now you can maximize your time on the job with a superior combination of life and cut rate for maximum productivity. Self-sharpening and cool cutting, Ceramic grain removes material effortlessly while a hard bond keeps working longer.