Werner A510000 Removeable & Reusable Concrete Anchor 5K (Req. 3/4" Hole)
• (1) Reusable Concrete Anchor
• Lightweight design is easy to insert and remove
• Drill hole of 3/4 inch with 3-1/2 inch minimum depth
• Minimum 3000 psi concrete
• Multi-directional use
• Meets ANSI and OSHA Standards
The WERNER A510000 Reusable Concrete Anchor is a lightweight, easy to use bolt providing convenient anchorage in concrete. The anchor requires a pre-drilled hole of 3/4 inch and 3-1/2 inch minimum depth in 3000 psi concrete. It can be used in any direction as a fall protection anchor and is reusable with its easy to insert and remove design.