Wilton WL9-86230 1800S-24, 24" Regular Duty F-Clamp
• Black oxide spindle resists wear and tear while impeding rust.
• Drop forged arm provides minimal flex under heavy work loads.
• Swivel pad centers on workpiece for a sturdy hold.
• Sturdy tommy bar is engineered for durability and comfort.
• Spindle Diameter: 3/4"
• Quick Twist Pads: No
• Throat Depth: 4-3/4"
• Nominal Rail Size: 1 x 15/32
• Clamping Capacity: 24"
• Clamping Force: 1800 lbs
The Wilton® Classic Series F-Clamps are among the first of their kind. With a timeless design, this series is an industry favorite. A simple, no-frills construction means it simply gets the job done. Regular-Duty F-Clamps feature a clamping force of 1800 lbs.