Wright Tool 1134 Combination Wrench WRIGHTGRIP 2.0 12 Point Satin 1-1/16"
• (1) Combination Wrench WRIGHTGRIP® 2.0 12 Point Satin 1-1/16"
• Patented WrightGrip® technology provides unparalled tool-to-fastener contact resulting in a superior anti-slip combination wrench.
• Forged and Machined for Best Fit and Unyielding Strength
• Precision Heat-Treated and tempered for optimal hardness, ductility and durability
• Easy to read stamp pattern in order to quickly determine opening size
• Made in the USA. Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in Barberton, OH
• Meets and exceeds ASME B107 hand tool standards
• Dimensions: H 0.66" x W 2.16" x L 14.25"
• Size: 1-1/16"
• Type: Combination Wrench
• Point Size: 12
• Material: Alloy Steel
• Finish: Satin
• Specification Met: ASME B107.1100
• Head Angle: 15°
Wright Tool WRIGHTGrip combination wrenches feel as good as they look. And they have a reserve of strength for tough jobs. They feature the patented WrightGrip, which provides more torque with less fastener damage, distributing stress evenly over a larger contact area and away from the fastener corners. They also offer higher strength and longer life. They're ideal for applications ranging from standard nuts and(more...)