Wright Tool 3443 3/8" Drive Sliding T - 7"
• (1) 3/8" Drive Sliding T - 7"
• Designed for superior performance and works in tighter places. The sliding head is held in place by friction ball so it can slide to ends of bar with no overhang.
• Forged and Machined for Best Fit and Unyielding Strength
• Precision Heat-Treated and tempered for optimal hardness, ductility and durability
• Easy to read stamp pattern in order to quickly determine opening size
• Made in the USA. Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in Barberton, OH
• Meets and exceeds ASME B107 hand tool standards
• Dimensions: H 1" x W 1" x L 7"
• Drive Size: 3/8"
• Breaker Bar Length: 7"
• Breaker Bar Material: Chrome Vanadium Steel
• Material: Alloy Steel
• Finish: Chrome
• Size: 7"
Wright Tool sliding T-handle breaker bars provide you with extra leverage for breaking loose rusted or high-torque fasteners. The long slide bar gives you a better angle in tight work spaces, and the head is held in place by a friction ball, allowing for easy movement to ends of the bar with no overhang. Forged from chrome vanadium steel with a polished chrome plated finish, which protects the tool from harsh working environments in toda(more...)