Wright Tool 3588 3/8" Drive 6 Point Metric Spark Plug Holding Socket 18mm
• (1) 1/2" Drive Dial Type Torque Wrench
• All Dial Torque Wrenches are "State-of-the-Art" torque wrenches. Exclusive torsion beam design provieds long life and accuracy.
• Exclusive bi-polar dual scales, English and Metric, permits accurate reading of both scales with follower needle.
• Accurate ± 3% both ways at 2-=100%of full scale
• Calabration traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
• All Ratchets include a "Certificate of Calibration"
• Dimensions: H 0.97" x W 0.97" x L 2.50"
Wright dial-type torque wrenches are state-of-the-art tools featuring an exclusive torsion beam design for long life and accuracy. They're equipped with bi-polar dual scales, English and metric, which permits accurate reading of both scales, with follower needle. Plus, the reliable tools are equally accurate in both left and right hand directions. Wright torque wrenches are machined from steel with a durable chrome finish—and they're available in a variety of socket drive sizes and torque ranges. Order the model needed for your applications.