Wright Tool 3612 3/8" Drive 12 Point Deep Socket 3/8"
• (1) 1/2" Drive 6 Point Deep Socket 1/2"
• Patented Wright Drive® distributes contact over a larger surface area for greater gripping power and strength.
• Forged and Machined for Best Fit and Unyielding Strength
• Precision Heat-Treated and Tempered for optimal Hardness, Ductility and Durability
• Easy to read stamp pattern in order to quickly determine opening size
• Made in the USA. Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in Barberton, OH
• Meets and exceeds ASME B107 hand tool standards
• Dimensions: H 0.55" x W 0.55" x L 2.50"
Wright Tool 1/2" drive sockets are the right choice for long-lasting reliability, durability, and performance. Forged from domestic steel, most are polished and finished with a nickel chrome finish. They are available in a variety of styles including 6-point, 12-point, short or deep well, and spark plug. Patented 12-point Wright Drive tools give you 10 times more fastener contact area than conventional sockets. The patented 6-point Wright Drive sockets offer many of the same benefits of the 12-point design, including greater strength, more torque and reduced rounding of the fastener corners. But their main advantage is better grip on under(more...)