Wright Tool 4435 1/2" Drive X 18" Chrome Knurled Steel Grip Flex Handle / Breaker Bar
• (1) Breaker Bar
• Wright Flex Handles have a 7 place indexing head for full 180? rotation.
• Forged and Machined for Best Fit and Unyielding Strength
• Easy to read stamp pattern in order to quickly determine opening size
• Made in the USA. Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in Barberton, OH
• Meets and exceeds ASME B107 hand tool standards
• Drive: 1/2"
• Handle Length: 18 inch
Wright Tool flex handle breaker bars are forged strong to deliver the leverage to break loose stubborn fasteners. They feature 7-place indexing heads with steel pin and tension washer construction providing smoother friction in joint, eliminating binding or locked joints. Parts are chrome plated individually before assembly removing the possibility of rust. Wright drive handles are offered in several drive sizes, lengths, and handle grip styles—contoured, nitrile, and knurled steel.