Wright Tool 4439 1/2" Drive Flex Handle with Contour Grip 16-9/16"
• (1) 3/8" Drive 6 Point Standard Impact Socket 1/2"
• Patented Wright Drive® distributes contact over a larger surface area for greater gripping power and strength. Oiled Black Oxide finish.
• Forged and Machined for Best Fit and Unyielding Strength
• Precision Heat-Treated and Tempered for optimal Hardness, Ductility and Durability
• Easy to read stamp pattern in order to quickly determine opening size
• Made in the USA. Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in Barberton, OH
• Meets and exceeds ASME B107 hand tool standards
• Dimensions: H 1.13" x W 1.13" x L 16.56"
• Material: Alloy Steel
• Finish: Chrome
• Locking Type: Ball
• Size: 16-9/16"
• Length: 18"
• Drive Size: 1/2"
• Handle Type : Contour Grip
Wright Tool 3/8" drive impact sockets are the right choice for your toolbox. Engineered for strength and toughness to withstand the repeated high loads of impact guns, these sockets utilize the patented Wright Drive design that provides more torque with less fastener damage. They are available in SAE and metric sizes in a variety of styles including 6-point, 12-point, short well and deep well. Wright impact sockets are always bla(more...)