Wright Tool 4475 1/2" Drive Universal Adaptor
• (1) 3/8" Drive 12 Point Flex Socket 9/16"
• Patented Wright Drive® distributes contact over a larger surface area for greater gripping power and strength.
• Forged and Machined for Best Fit and Unyielding Strength
• Precision Heat-Treated and Tempered for optimal Hardness, Ductility and Durability
• Easy to read stamp pattern in order to quickly determine opening size
• Made in the USA. Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in Barberton, OH
• Meets and exceeds ASME B107 hand tool standards
• Dimensions: H 0.50" x W 0.50" x L 1"
• Drive Size: 1/2" (female square), 1/2" (male square)
• Overall Length: 2-1/2"
• Locking Type: Ball
• Material: Alloy Steel
• Finish: Chrome Nickel
• Type: Universal Joint Adapter
Wright Tool 3/8" drive sockets are the right choice for long-lasting reliability, durability, and performance. Forged from domestic steel, most are polished and finished with a nickel chrome finish. They are available in a variety of styles including 6-point, 12-point, short well, deep well, and spark plug. Patented 12-point Wright Drive tools give you 10 times more fastener contact area than conventional sockets. The patented 6-poin(more...)