Wright Tool 8902 1" Drive Impact Adaptor 1" Female x 1-1/2" Male
• (1) 1" Drive Impact Adaptor 1"Female x 1-1/2" Male
• Designed for superior performance permitting easy interchange of tools from one drive size to another. Oiled Black Oxide finish
• Forged and Machined for Best Fit and Unyielding Strength
• Precision Heat-Treated and tempered for optimal hardness, ductility and durability
• Easy to read stamp pattern in order to quickly determine opening size
• Made in the USA. Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in Barberton, OH
• Meets and exceeds ASME B107 hand tool standards
• Dimensions: H 2.25" x W 2.25" x L 3.50"
• Drive Size: 1"
• Size: 7"
• Drive Type: Square
• Finish: Black oxide
• Material: Hot Forged Alloy Steel
Enhance your tool collection with the 1" drive impact extension, 7". Impact tools save time and handle high torques with less effort and more safety. Wright 6 point sockets use the patented Wright drive design for greater strength and longer life. Wright impact sockets are always black, not only to distinguish them from hand sockets, which are usually plated, but also to avoid the chipping which could occur when a plated socket is subjected to thousands of cycles of very high loads.(more...)