Wright Tool 8934R 1" Drive 8 Point Deep Impact Socket 1-1/16"
• (1) 1" Drive 8 Point Deep Impact Socket 1-1/16"
• Patented Wright Drive® design distributes contact over a larger surface area for greater gripping power and strength. Oiled Black Oxide finish
• Forged and Machined for Best Fit and Unyielding Strength
• Precision Heat-Treated and tempered for optimal hardness, ductility and durability
• Easy to read stamp pattern in order to quickly determine opening size
• Made in the USA. Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in Barberton, OH
• Meets and exceeds ASME B107 hand tool standards
• Dimensions: H 3.25" x W 2.06" x L 2.06"
• Drive Size: 1"
• Size: 1-1/16"
• Point size: 8
• Finish: Black oxide
• Material: Hot Forged Alloy Steel
Own the best in sockets with this 8 point double square deep metric impact (railroad) socket, 1 1/16". Impact tools save time and handle high torques with less effort and more safety. Wright impact sockets are always black, not only to distinguish them from hand sockets, which are usually plated, but also to avoid the chipping which could occur when a plated socket is subjected to thousands of cycles of very high loads. Each Wright impact socket is designed for its drive(more...)